Cost Effective Aquariums Acid Sealant
|FOB Price:||US $0.5-2.15 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.5-2.15/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||280ml/300ml/PC, 24PCS/CTN|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: FBSH series
- Seal Tape Kind: High Density Colored PTFE Tapes
- Material: Silicone
- Silicone Sealant Curing Condition: Room Temperate
- Silicone Sealant Color: Clear, Black,Milk, White
- Bonding Material: Glass, Aluminum, Wood, Cement
- Packing: 24 PCS/Carton
- Use: Glass,Cermics and Sanitary Ware
- Specification: SGS. GMP, ISO
- HS Code: 35061000
- Type: Silicone Sealant
- Seal Tape Usage: Engineering, Plumbing
- State: Gel
- Silicone Sealant pH Value: Acidic
- Mildew Proof: Mildew Proof
- Size: 300ml/PC
- Application: Glass and Aluminum
- Trademark: FIMB BOND
- Origin: China
One component, acid, room temperature curing, low modulus, normal curing speed, good bonding and sealing to different materials.
Assembling of various doors and windows, bonding and sealing in glass projects. Not suitable for structure assembly.
For sealing gap between glass and aluminum, non-oily wood, sealing of aluminum/glass window frame joints, fixing glass into aluminum frames in lieu of rubber beading.
For bonding and sealing of glass, glass fiber, rubber, wood, ceramics, metal, plastic, fiber and other greaseless base materials.
Clear, black, milk white, silver grey( upon customer's requests)
Keep the storage temperature 5ºC-27ºC, relative humidity below 50%, shelf time 12 months since the production date
Carton Meas: 30x20x24.5cm
Features & Benefits
1. One-component, acetic cured, RTV, low-modulus;
2. Easy to use, fast dry, excellent adhesion to many building materials;
3. Good aging-resistant ability, high flexible;
4. Non-sagging, low shrinkage, good UV resistance & insulation properties;
5. No primer is required when sealing joints in glass, ceramics and vitreous surfaces;
Instruction of Use
1. Get rid of the rust, oil, or any dirty on the operation surfaces, to make sure it completely clean and dry;
2. Cut nozzle to desired size and smoothly extrudes sealant to joint areas;
3. If further sealing needed, should finish operation within 5 minutes. Wipe off the surplus sealant with dry tissue.
4. After completely solidify, amend by knife.
1. Unsuitable for structural glazing application;
2. Do not use for filling gaps on cementitious surfaces;
3. Unsuitable for the airproof location, because it is required to absorb moisture in air to cure for the sealant;
4. Unsuitable for the frosty or moist surface, and not for the continual soggy place;
5. Can't be used if the temperature is below 4ºC or above 50ºC on the surface of the material.
6. Not suitable for marble, coated glass, copper, iron, lead, galvanized material.
TESTING STANDARD( except clear one)
ACCORDING TO THE CRITERION AF20LM GB/T14683-2003
|ITEM||TECHNICAL INDEX||TEST REPORT||JUDGEMENT|
|1||Appearance||Fine and smooth, even cream, no air bubble, freezing and gelling||qualified||qualified|
|2||Drop degree/mm, Vertical||less than or equal to 3||0||qualified|
|2||Drop degree/mm, Level||no distortion||no deistortion||qualified|
|3||Extrusion property,||greater than or equal to 80||530||qualified|
|4||Surface curing time/h||less than or equal to 3||0.7||qualified|
|5||Stretch modulus/Mpa, 23 degree Celsius||greater than or equal to 0.4 or 0.6||/|
|5||Stretch modulus/Mpa, -20 degree Celsius||greater than or equal to 0.4 or 0.6||/||qualified|
|6||Fix extend adhesive||no damage||no damage||qualified|
1.Can u send sample to us ?
Yes, the sample is free to you to do the test.
2.Can you give us private design ?
Yes, we offer OEM service, can making your own brand.
3.Where is your port?
4.What's your guarantee?
We guarantee goods quality is same as sample's and what we descrip.
5.Can you provide us with your client information ?
Yes, for checking our company reputation and sample collection.
6.How many days to produce one 20'container?
7.Can we visit factory?
Yes, warmly welcom to visit us at any time.
Packing list, commercial invoice, CO / FORM E / FORM A , BL making according to your demand.