FIRM BOND Multi-purpose Spray Glue is an extremely versatile, fast-drying adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials. Its fast, aggressive tack and low soak-in make it ideal for projects all around your home or business. It forms strong bonds with everything from paper, cardboard, fabric and foam to plastic, metal, foil, felt, wood, fiberglass, cork and much more.
Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free of water, grease or oil. Polishing the surfaces if necessary.
Shake can well, shake regularly for 10 seconds, testing on an inconspicuous area to ensure compatibility.
Spray at temperature 15-35ºC. Hold can upright 20cm from surface and move can from side to side.
Spraying too closely can wet the surface and cause overspray, which can extend drying times, weaken the bond, and affect the look of the finished project. Protect from overspray. For a strong bond spray a number of light coats on both surfaces, for a lighter bond apply to one surface only.
Wait 30 seconds after spraying before attaching surfaces together. This allows solvents to evaporate and improves the bond strength.
Press surface firmly together working outwards from the centre to help eliminate trapped bubbles.
Excess adhesive is easily removed by solvent, lighter fuel & etc.
After spraying, turn can upside down and spray for 2 seconds, to clean nozzles.
Adhesive works best at temperature15-35ºC.
FLAMMABL, use only in well ventilated areas.
CAUTION: Harmful of fatal if swallowed. May cause eye and skin irritation. Prolonged inhalation exposure can be irritating to eyes, nose and respiratory tract. Prolonged exposure can cause dizziness, headaches and incoordination, anesthetic and/or narcotic effects. Under misuse or intentional misuse, product may cause asphyxiation. Exposure by ingestion is unlikely by aerosol. May affect the following organs upon prolonged or repeated overexposure: liver, kidneys.
FIRST AID: EYES: Immediately flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Get prompt medical attention. SKIN: Wash with soap and plenty of water. INHALATION: Remove to fresh air. If symptoms develop, seek immediate medical attention. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. INGESTION: In the unlikely event of swallowing, call physician immediately. Do NOT induce vomiting unless directed by medical personnel. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
WARING: flammable, pressurized cans. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50ºC(120ºF). Do not pierce or burn empty can. Do not spray on a naked flame or incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition. No smoking. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents may be harmful or fatal. Use with adequate ventilation.