|Bonding Function:||Sealing and Fixing|
|Application:||Automobile, Construction, Woodworking, Doors and Windows|
|Main Agent Composition:||Silicone|
US$ 1/Piece 1 Piece(Min.Order)| Request Sample
Available| Customized Request
Acid Curing Glass Silicone Sealant
FBSH778 silicone sealant is single component room temperature cured acetic silicone sealant.
It has excellent weatherability, waterproof and adhesion to glass, ceramics and sanitary ware, etc.
Fine and smooth, even cream, no air bubble, freezing and gelling
Surface Curing Time(23±2ºC,)
Full Curing Time(23±2ºC)
Tensile properties at maintained extension
Elastic recovery rate
1. For sealing gap between glass and aluminum, non-oily wood, sealing of aluminum/glass window frame joints, fixing glass into aluminum frames in lieu of rubber beading.
2. For bonding and sealing of glass, glass fiber, rubber, wood, ceramics, metal, plastic, fiber and other greaseless base materials.
3.For assembling of doors and windows;
4.For indoorr decoration: filling, sealing, jointing.
5.For bonding and sealing of glass, glass fiber, rubber, wood, ceramics, metal, plastic, fiber and other greaseless base materials.
Features & Benefits
1. One-component, acetic cured, RTV, low-modulus;
2. Easy to use, fast dry, excellent adhesion to many building materials;
3. Good aging-resistant ability, high flexible;
4. Non-sagging, low shrinkage, good UV resistance & insulation properties;
5. No primer is required when sealing joints in glass, ceramics and vitreous surfaces;Instruction of Use
1. Get rid of the rust, oil, or any dirty on the operation surfaces, to make sure it completely clean and dry;
2. Cut nozzle to desired size and smoothly extrudes sealant to joint areas;
3. If further sealing needed, should finish operation within 5 minutes. Wipe off the surplus sealant with dry tissue.
4. After completely solidify, amend by knife.
Storage & Shelf life
Unsuitable for structural glazing application;
Do not use for filling gaps on cementitious surfaces;
Unsuitable for the airproof location, because it is required to absorb moisture in air to cure for the sealant;
Unsuitable for the frosty or moist surface, and not for the continual soggy place;
Can't be used if the temperature is below 4ºC or above 50ºC on the surface of the material.
Not suitable for marble, coated glass, copper, iron, lead, galvanized material.
The product is nonflammable. Keep dry and shade, air tight during storage.
Shelf life: 12 months. Stored at 5-27ºC dry and shade place(relative humidity below 50%).
After expiry date, the product can also be used if tested qualified.
1.How to choose the right silicone sealant for use?All the silicone sealant can be used for glassed relate,wood,aluminum material,