T-7000 MULTI-PURPOSE ADHESIVE (black color)
T-7000 polyurethane diamond adhesive is mainly used for mobile, diamond, jewelry, handicrafts, toys and other househould or industry bonding.
It is a all purpose, environmental protection adhesive, has features of coating easily, curing fast, high bonding strength, long-lasting; also it can be moistureproof, resist acid and alkali, endure bump, etc.
Also it can be used for metal, glass, ceramics, mobile phone repair, stone, bamboo, leather, ABS, nylon, sponge, film, fabric, electronic components, plastic, rubber, fiber, paper, and other materials with excellent bonding performance.
1.Easy to use, special for small or narrow area because of the pinhole nozzle.
2. High flexibility, soft film, anti-vibration and waterproof;
3. Safe to bonded materials.
Appearance: black semi-fluid
Solid content: 45% -50%
Hardness after curing: 65-80A
Surface dry time: 5 minutes
Full cure time: 24-48 hours
Storage: store at 10-28ºC dry place.
1. Carefully read the product description before using;
2. Do a small area test before using on large area;
3. To make sure the bonded surfaces are clean and dry;
4. The recommended operation temperature is 18-32ºC.
5. Directly open the lid of this tube to extrude glue and coat on bonded surfaces evenly;
6. After 1-2minutes, to align the two surfaces and bond together with pressure;
7. After 48hours to have the best adhesion strength;
8. After use, remove the residue adhesive near stitch and close the cap tightly.
1. May cause skin and eyes irritation;
2.To use at well-ventilated place;
3.In case of contact with eyes,rinse immediately with plenty of water;
4.Keep away from source of ignition;
5. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN;
6. Shelf life: 18 months since producing date.