Acrylic Gap Filler & Sealant
FIRM BOND Acrylic Gap Filler and Sealant is a multi- purpose, gun applied,water based, paintable, elastic, acrylic gap filler. This easy to use, economical sealant provides excellent adhesion for gaps and cracks and other low movement joints.
It is designed for the installation of laminate and timber flooring. Suitable for filling gaps between flooring and walls or skirting boards, or for quick repairing cracks on wall and plaster.
1. Sealing cracks in plasterboard;
2. Sealing window and door frames;
3. Sealing around ceramic tiles;
4. Crack filling prior to painting;
5. Sealing cracks in brickwork and concrete;
6. Sealing between light partition walls;
7. Sealing skirting and architraves;
8. Trimming for interior furniture such as wardrobe, cabinet.
Features & Benefits
1. Water- based, odorless, environmental friendly, non-toxic, indoor use.
2. Elastic, no crack.
3. Excellent adhesion to most building materials.
4. Good gap-filling capacity on rough surfaces.
5. Suitable surfaces:MDF, particleboard, wood, polystyrene foam, concrete, masonry, tile, ceramic, stone, plasterboard.
6. For gap size at 0.3-15mm.
7. Good adhesion to concrete, masonry,plaster,timber and other porous, absorptive surfaces.
Instruction of Use
1. The surface should be dry and clean. If necessary, to use masking tape to cover the neighbour surfaces;
2. Cut nozzle to desired size, then screw on the tube.
3. To use gun extrude. (The gun is same as silicone sealant gun)
4. Put the nozzle into the bottom of the jointed places, evenly extrude to fill. If to repair crack, just apply this filler on the crack to cover.
5. To use spread plate smooth the surfaces. If no tool, to spread by wet finger.
1. Unsuitable for structural joint and places, and not for the continual soggy place.
2. For big porous materials surface, it is better to be treated firstly by using primer so as to guarantee good bonding.
3. Painting can be done only after this filler is completely dry.
4. Surface curing time: 15minutes; Curing speed: 0.3mm/day, but there will be variable with temperature and surronding.
5. Uncured filler can be cleared by wet cloth or fresh water.
6. To use at temperature 5ºC-40ºC, good ventilation.
Storage: Keep at shady dary place, avoid frost.
Shelf life: 18 months