FIRM BOND MS polymer sealant is one component, moisture curing, high performance, modified silane (MS) polymer based sealant. It can bond damp surfaces, and can be used underwater. After curing, it forms a hard elastic rubber, this rubber can be painted.
1. Good adhesion to many substrates, include wood, various metal and surface treatment (painting or plating), glass, concrete products, mortar, ceramic materials and plastics and rubber and so on.
2. Suitable for industrial bonding and fixing (such as the installation of automobile windshield, and the manufacturing of means of transportation and lift cabinets).
3. Can be used in kitchen and bathroom;
4. Also be used to seal the places with special anti-fungus requirements.
Excellent UV and weather resistance
Not shrink and no crack
1. Get rid of the rust, oil, or any dirty on the operation surfaces, to make sure it
completely clean and dry;
2. Cut nozzle to desired size and smoothly extrudes sealant to joint areas;
3. If further sealing needed, should finish operation within 5 minutes. Wipe off
the surplus sealant with dry tissue.
4. After completely solidify, amend by knife.
Keep dry and shade place, the storage temperature 5ºC-27ºC, relative humidity below 50%.
shelf life: 12 months since the production date
Beyond the shelf life, it is available to use if passed the test.